2020 was a challenging year, but we were looking forward to 2021 courageously. We were hoping to organise our beautiful events again and celebrate connection and togetherness with all of you.
Unfortunately, the prospects for the coming months are not what we’ve hoped for and there is still much uncertainty. The costs of organising an event are high and the process of getting a permit is not easy. Chances that we are getting the permit are very slim and it becomes too much of a risk to organise Keltfest. With great regret we therefore decided that there won’t be another edition of Keltfest in 2021.
Next week ticket holders of Keltfest 2021 will receive an email from Paylogic with more information. Tickets can be exchanged for a voucher which remains valid up until July for Castlefest, or tickets can be refunded.
This decision gives us the strength and energy to focus on Castlefest 2021, in which we do have a lot of faith. It will be a longer wait till we can celebrate with each other again, but it will be all the more worth the wait.
We are looking forwarding to seeing you all again. Stay healthy and see you soon!
The Vana Events Team
Photo by Robbert Jan Looman